Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Virgin Cuppies Captured

Actually they are not really my firsts. But because I have never captured my earlier trials, these became my first ones on the camera. In a way its acceptable because it was the first time I tried out buttercream icing. It got slightly watery, but after keeping in the fridge they hardened up. Not my best yet. There's still plenty of room for improvement.

The ones more on the right were done by me, sun, moon, spiderweb, etc. The rest I had some help from 'young & enthusiastic' creators. I know it looks childish. But hey! isn't there a kid in us all somewhere??? I was just fooling around, besides I am still in the beginner's stage. ;P

I made these for my BIL's housewarming. It was a very small occassion and I made them just for the kids. At least I received some compliments, which makes my effort worthwhile. I can say this was the turning point for me actually. After this I made up my mind to learn more and experiment more. Of course being a FTWM isn't easy. So time is an issue for me.

Also is the fact that my I have no proper basic equipments to begin with. Hahaha.........but at least I can do some simple baking with what I have for now. So that means I have to go shopping!!!!! (LOL when I have the money lah) Hmmm........I should take a pic of my equipments.

No comments: