Monday, October 15, 2007

My First Blog Entry

Hi All,

Finally I have decided to create this blog and dedicate it to my kitchen. It is one of my favourite rooms in my home. I can carry out many experiments and create a whole mess, though I have no photos of past disasters or triumphant moments. Now don't let your mind wonder too far. I meant cooking or baking. Well the sad thing is that I have no proper tools to begin with. When I first created my kitchen, baking didn't even cross my mind. Hence an oven was not necessary. But now that I am so into getting my hands dirty with flour, butter, eggs, etc my first mission is to invest in a good oven.

Of course, my next aim is to own a Kitchenaid mixer. I am so in love with it, though never had the chance to operate it. For now, my handy handheld mixer and compact round oven will do. And so my journey begins......


No comments: