Monday, October 29, 2007

Rose crackers anyone?

Been meaning to try my hand at this for a very long time. Also bcos my hubby likes this. Didn't know it's called Kueh Rose, until I tried to search online. After getting a few recipes and selecting the easier version I got all my things out and started. But the only flaw is that I got only 1 mould instead of two. I was not sure if I will be doing this often so didn't want to risk 'wasting' money. I must say that the first one was easy as anything. But than on, the next few turned out to be disasters and had to throw away the batter. These are my best ones.



It took me more than an hour to do at least about 30 nice ones. Hmm......I doubt if I wanna ever do this again! It is quite tedious and tiring. Sorry about the bad photography. But I was having a bad back from standing so long to finish this mess that I started that I just snapped a few shots. Didn't bother to check if it turned out fine..........hehehe (Really was quite exhausted. Maybe becos I did this after after work)

Well at least the verdict from my hubby made it all worthwhile. He is one who loves to comment. He said it tasted nice except for the shape of some. Maybe I should ask him to do it next time yah!

No comments: