Tuesday, October 16, 2007

More Baking........

I didn't just stop at baking the butter cake. Been meaning to try out muffins as well. So got another recipe from another contributor and tried it out. I hate to drink milk, especially fresh milk. I have to use in this recipe. "How am I gonna taste it?"



Somehow I put all together and made the batter. But realised that the cup I bought was way too big for a muffin, so I had to reduce the portion. I didn't fill it 3/4 full but only till halfway. Added generous portions of mozarella cheese and chicken ham. They looked delicious. Hehehe.........

The verdict: It's very nice but I found it heavy. Maybe because of the milk. But it's a great recipe. You can always modify it to your liking.

That's all for now. I have a few things to try, but that will have to wait till the weekend.

No comments: