Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cupcake Decorating 1

After much deliberation and managing to secure a place, I went to Shermay's Cooking School for my 1st class. I really had no idea of the place and was very surprised of the small space. It was very tiny, that they not only managed to have a retail shop, but also a demo area and a workspace area. It was a very nice looking place though.

Jocelyn is as pretty and slim. I didn't expect to see a super slim person for a baker.....hehehe (mental note to myself; not only bake and eat but must exercise!!!) She was very clear with her explanations, of course we were all too anxious and cannot wait to get our hands on the cuppies. We prepared the chocolate cuppies, while we will be given the vanilla ones that were pre-baked. So everyone gets 12 cuppies!!! (drools)

After showing some of her ideas for the decorating we were all set to get on the table and do our stuff. I mean decorating. May I present to you my cuppies....(drumroll please)

2 comments:

Chawanmushi said...

Hi Maya
I really love to see those lovely cuppies of yours but the slideshow doesn't seem to work :-(

Maya said...

Hi chawanmushi, I can see leh. Maybe you need to wait a while for it to load. Let me know if you still cannot see, maybe will email pics.