Friday, April 18, 2008

Blueberry Cheesecake for da hubby

Baked my very first cheesecake! I was so scared of so many things. Will it be creamy enough? What if there are lumps? How about the temp, can my antique oven handle it?

But hey, if you keep worrying, you can never get your task done right! So I went about following the recipe to the dot. You see the problem I am not able to post my recipes is because I refer to not one but many variations. In the after I am done and finished, I kinda just stash it away in my file and forget which one I used. I have actually labelled a few files. I think I should start organising my recipe files. Sigh! Another task in pending.

Back to the cheesecake. I didn't dare to take a bite. Cos I am not the cheesy creamy person. :P So I shall leave it to the food critic to throw the arrow at me. Surprisingly, he said it was not bad. Creamy and the sugar was just nice. Maybe, I could have added more blueberries and not be stingy with it. I distributed some to my colleagues next day, and was on cloud 9 when I had good reviews. Till to day I have not mangaed to set my recipe collections right. I need to find that recipe before I forget about it or lose it.

Again, lighting is not good as my photos are always taken at night.


No comments: