Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Super Loooong break!!!

Wow! It has been like what, 3 years since I last posted here. Hah! Basically I am a biiiit lazy. Teeny Weeny Bit. But bcos I had to start preparing for a new baby in the house after 6 years. Yes! It's back to diapers and bottles again after 6 long years. But it was a nice experience when it is a girl!

It was very daunting as I was the only female in the house of four people. Now I have a daughter to back me up. Hehehe......

Also I wanted to make major career changes and busy with the new kid. No! Not setting up a bakery as I have always wished for. But hope that someday it will become true, like after I retire!

Anyway, with the support of family and frens, I have embarked on the journey of studying. My goodness! After don't know how many donkey years, I am touching books again to study, not to read. Though I was very hesitant, at first, given my age and family situation. But with constant support and motivation and the need to upgrade in Singapore, I decided to go for it.

I have just completed 1 year of my studies and another 3 more to go. It is very tuff juggling studies and family commitments. But I hope to stay positive and look forward to achieving my aim.

Along the way, I did still try to find time to continue with my passion in baking. I have invested in it quite a bit to just give it up. And I also realise that it is something I cannot give up easily. I either got no time to take pics or post them. Will try to do some collage or something post when free.

I envy those baking frens out there who work, take care of family and pursue their baking. I feel like I need eight hands like an octupus to multi-task. But perserverence is necessary. I am still trying to cope everything and baking is a stress reliever for me. That's it for today and I hope do regular updates.

No comments: