Thursday, January 3, 2008

GingerBread Boy and Animal Cookies

I was doing some simple shopping for Christmas and I came across this box of premix. It's Greens gingerbread cookies. I have not tried Gingerbread before and not keen to either. Since hubby said he will eat, tot might as well get the premix to try. I don't have to do it from scratch, besides it includes a cutter, icing and chips. Quite a good buy I would say. Though the box stated can only make 15, hahaha..............I made plenty. I not only have gingerbread boy, also a hippo, bear, elephant and stars.

I was trying to make them finish before my sons came back from school yesterday and did, except for the icing part. So in the end after so much of persuasion, I got them to help me put the eyes and buttons. I probably made about 60-70 biscuits, so gonna give away some.

No comments: